This shampoo bar has been enriched with super enriching yet surprisinglylightweight wild Desert Melon oil, which is packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants, to intensely condition the hair and scalp, without any greasy residue.
It is water-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free and proudly South African.
- Argan oil (hydrates and softens)
- Macadamia nut oil (shines and strengthens)
- Avocado oil (a deep penetrating moisturiser)
- Linseed oil (nutritious for hair follicles)
- Grapeseed oil (moisturises and conditions)
- Sunflower oil (nourishes and soothes the scalp)
- Coconut oil (stimulates hair growth)
Directions for use:
- In the shower, wet your hair thoroughly;
- Run water over the bar and lather it up a little in your hands;
- If you have short hair, you may find that just using the lather from the bar to smooth along your hair and scalp will do the trick;
- For longer and thicker hair, use the bar directly on your head. Smooth the bar from your hairline to the crown, or work in gentle little circles around your head, then use your hands to gently massage the scalp and hair;
- Parting thicker hair will help to get the product all over;
- Use the excess product to wash the tips of your hair strands;
- Depending on how often you wash your hair, a second shampoo is recommended;
- During the second wash your will find the product will lather easier as the hair is cleaner;
- You can use a wide tooth comb or shampoo brush during the second wash to take out any knots;
- Rinse thoroughly.
As with any new product, give it time and you will grow to love it!
It's a great feeling to use a shampoo bar that allows you to feel good about your hair and your environment.